Friday, August 28, 2009

Witches Three!


Here's a trio of witches I just finished for a commission, aren't they cute? A mommy kitchen witch and her daughters; a love witch and a green witch. Imagine all the trouble that combo might get into!

Because of the low response to the fabric exchange I've decided to hold off and try again in January. If at first you don't succeed...
And I have a big round birthday coming up in September so I think it just might be time for another gift away in celebration...something special this time! (How's that for a tease?!) Stayed tuned for more details.....

But while you're waiting you could head over to The Cart Before the Horse blog where Jo is giving away an awesome doll like this! Pretty wonderful, so go check it out!

14 comments:

  1. Really sweat little Witches - how could you draw such little Eyes. so nice! Tinki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable witches!
    And thanks for spreading the word about my giveaway :)
    I'm throwing your name in the hat 3 times.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wee witches are perfection incarnate. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute kitchen witches, I have a few in my kitchen, they really help me from burning dinner. It is so nice to see that you make these, just love it!!!
    Karey

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoy your work. The witches are stunning. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jetzt bin ich schon eine ganze Stunde auf Deinem schönen Blog.Ich bin begeistert und fasziniert von Deinen Puppen. Wirklich wunderschön.....
    Liebe Grüße
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow-- they're beautiful!!! I love your dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your witches are incredible. One day, I must have a fairiesnest doll....just for me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sigh....I love your little witch dolls. Always have, always will.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhhh,....sind die süß!
    total niedlich, ich bin ganz begeistert!
    liebe Grüße
    Karla

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet witches- enchanting expressions!

    ReplyDelete